Is your truck built "Ford Tough" or "Like A Rock"? Well then, why skimp on your lumber rack? Get the best....Get a Kargo Master! With a Kargo Master Pro II rack and our line of time saving commercial accessories, you're equiped for any job. Pro II Series racks are available for pick-up trucks, trucks with a camper shell or service body, and commercial vans.
Superior design, materials, and craftsmanship. Models available to custom fit full size or mini trucks with short or long bed. Special taller model for Super Duty Crew Cab. Available in standard and extended length. Extended length racks position front crossbar beyond windshield on extended cab trucks. This reduces wind noise, looks better, and provides more support for long cargo. Available in gloss black or white for Service Body Trucks. Pre-drilled individual footplate mounts are standard. Built in rope ties on each leg. Fully gusseted Cross Bars handle heavy loads. 5 inch swaged joints provide double strength. Free 4th Crossbar is removable. 2'' High tensile strength round steel tubing. Quick release rear cross bar. Sturdy Upper rails form handy grab loops. Rack removes easily with 4 bolts.
These highly crafted Service Body racks are quick to assemble and install. Rear leg mount brackets attach to the rear panel of the Service body. Brackets are located at the reinforced outsidecorner of the box where they can be raised or lowered without hitting tail lights. The height of the rack over the cab can be optimally set for all makes and models of truck or service body. Mount brackets set the legs off 5/8" from the rear panel to accomodate top opening boxes.
Kargo Master is the manufacturer of the world's finest truck rack, van rack and Jeep rack products for over 32 years.
- Superior design, materials, and craftsmanship.
- Models available to custom fit full size or mini trucks with short or long bed.
- Special taller model for Super Duty Crew Cab.
- Available in standard and extended length. Extended length racks position front crossbar beyond windshield on extended cab trucks. This reduces wind noise, looks better, and provides more support for long cargo.
- Available in gloss black
- Pre-drilled footplate mounts are standard.
- Big 2" Diameter .083" Wall High Tensile Strength Steel Tubing Is The Strongest Available
- 1700 Lb. Cargo Capacity
- Nationwide Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5" Swaged Joints Provide Double Strength And Clean Look
- Yellow Zinc Plated Grade 5 Fasteners For Added Strength And Corrosion Resistance
- THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!! All Pro II Series Racks Are NOW Either Yellow Zinc Chromate Plated or Zinc Epoxy Primed Beneath A Marine Grade Powder Coat Finish That Is Specially Formulated To Resist Corrosion and Abrasion. THIS IS THE MOST RUST RESISTANT FINISH IN THE INDUSTRY.
Will Not Fade Or Dull
Removable 4th Crossbar Included No Charge
- Quick Release Rear Crossbar
Accomodates Tall Loads
- Rear Grab Loops Make It Easy To Climb Up Into Truck Bed
Built-In Rope Ties On Each Leg
Rack Removes Easily With 4 Bolts
Full Line Of Commercial Accessories Available
- Accessory "Full Length Bed Rails" also available.
- Accessory Stake Pocket T Bolts are available to provide a forward foot plate or bed rail attachment point. Recommended for Tundra or late model GM trucks where the sheet metal around the stake pocket makes it difficult to put a nut on the forward mount bolts. With Full Length Bed Rails and Stake Pocket T Bolts the rack can be securely mounted without drilling into the vehicle.
Accessory No-Drill Clamp-On Foot Plate Mounts are available to securely attach rack to truck's bed rail without drilling into truck. These kits will work ONLY with racks manufactured after July 1, 2005.
TO ASSEMBLE A PRO II LADDER RACK REQUIRES PURCHASING TWO KITS: A SIDE CHANNEL KIT AND A LEG & CROSS BAR KIT, WHICH ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. SELECT A SIDE CHANNEL KIT AND A LEG & CROSS BAR KIT TO MATCH THE MAKE, MODEL AND BED LENGTH OF YOUR TRUCK FOR A COMPLETE LADDER RACK.