Heavy-Duty Pro IV Aluminum Truck Racks are available for FULL SIZE pick-up trucks WITHOUT SHELLS. Kargo Master Racks are the strongest production racks available. They use bigger thicker round tubes with extensive gusseting of legs and cross bars. All Pro IV truck racks are constructed with the same industrial quality methods and materials that have set the standard of the industry for over 32 years. Here's why they are the best: The bigger 2" diameter x .120" thick T-6 Aircraft Aluminum tubes produce a stronger frame. 1000 Lb. Cargo Capacity. Kargo Master Pro IV Racks come with a nationwide lifetime frame warranty. The front legs adjust to fit any bed length. The rugged 17 mounting plates allow width adjustment to fit all full size trucks. The rear cross bar is removable for those special cargo needs. Kargo Master Pro IV Racks feature a high-strength side channel reinforcement. All tubing is abrasion and corrosion resistant with polyester marine-grade powder paint. Heavy-Duty Pro IV Aluminum Truck Racks are easy to assemble with self-locking nuts and easily removed with 4 bolts. All fasteners are made of stainless steel.
Optional Accessories can be purchase for the Heavy-Duty Pro IV Aluminum Truck Rack. See Accessories for Racks by Kargo Master for more details and pictures. Optional Accessories for the Heavy-Duty Pro IV Aluminum Truck Rack include the 4th Crossbar 31690 and the No Drill Clamp-On Mounts 31580. The 31580 No Drill Clamp-On Mount Kit enables one to securely mount a Pro rack without drilling into the truck. The kit includes four 1/2" bolts that go through the barrels welded to the side of the foot plate, clamps to go with, and four stake pocket "T" bolts.
Kargo Master is the manufacturer of the world's finest truck rack, van rack and Jeep rack products for over 32 years.
- Bigger Tubes-Stronger Frame
- Big 2" Dia x .120" Tk. T-6 Aircraft Aluminum Tubing is the strongest available
- 1000 Lb. Cargo Capacity
- Nationwide Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Front Legs adjust to fit any bed length
- Mounting Plates allow width adjustment to fit all full size trucks
- Fully gusseting cross bars
- Removable rear cross bar
- High-Strength side channel reinforcement
- Rugged 17" Long Mounting Plates
- Optional - 4th Crossbar (#31690)
- Optional - No Drill Clamp-On Mounts (#31580)
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant polyester marine-grade powder paint
- Easy to assemble with self-locking nuts
- Easily removed with 4 bolts
- Swagged joints and fully gusseting cross bars for superior load capacity
- All Stainless Steel Fasteners