Having a toolbox and a tonneau cover is nice, but having the TruXedo Plus Toolbox Tonneau is flat out smooth. The TruXedo Plus fits your truck bed like a fine tailored suit and not only looks sharp, but helps improve your gas mileage, too.
The flush mount toolbox is an accommodating 18 x11 deep. The locking latch is hidden away under the tonneau cover for added for security. Sturdy gas shocks and continuous hinge make getting to your tools a breeze and the skid-resistant mat keeps everything in its place.
The TruXedo Plus Toolbox Tonneau Cover seals on every side and between the top and toolbox to your cargo in and the elements out.
Founded in 1953, the companies unique story starts out in the basement of a clothing store in the small Midwestern town of Wahpeton, North Dakota, where Edward Shorma opened a shoe repair business. Shoe repair led to tarp repair and then to new tarps. 47 years later, the Truxedo line of tonneau covers was born.
Today, Shur-co is the manufacturer of the Truxedo line of truck bed covers and is based in Yankton, SD.
- The TruXedo Plus Toolbox Tonneau Cover is custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- The aluminum toolbox is 18'' wide and 11'' deep with a skid resistant mat to keep cargo stable
- Heavy-duty gas strut makes opening toolbox lid safe and easy -- no contact with the back windshield
- Seals on all four sides and between tonneau cover and toolbox to help keep elements out
- Toolbox mounts easily to TruXedo side rails without damaging truck bed
- Aerodynamic design helps increase gas mileage
- Your TruXedo Plus Toolbox Tonneau is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on the tonneau cover and frame and a 1-year warranty on the toolbox