Sure-Grip Polished Aluminum Running Boards by Westin
Home > Exterior Accessories > Running Boards > Westin Running Boards > Westin Sure-Grip Aluminum Running Boards > Sure-Grip Polished Aluminum Running Boards by Westin
Home > Forms-Policies > Top Brands > Westin Truck Accessories > Westin Running Boards > Westin Sure-Grip Aluminum Running Boards > Sure-Grip Polished Aluminum Running Boards by Westin
Westin's Sure-Grip Running Boards offer a combination of functionality and style. These running boards are made of extruded aluminum with the choice of brite polished anodized finish. These truck steps feature a 4.5 wide rubberized step pad for secure footing and molded polymer end caps. The Sure-Grip Running Board is available in SIX lengths: 54'', 69'', 72'', 79'', 85'', or 93''. The mount kits are sold separately for your specific vehicle (for example, Ford F150 running boards or Chevy Silverado running boards). Backed by Westins 5-Year Warranty.
Westin Automotive, Inc. of Irwindale, California, manufacturers products with a pretty simple philosophy--make them right, and make them last. Then, offer them at a competitive price and back them with a superior warranty. This straightforward business philosophy has made Westin the most popular brand of nerf bars, running boards and grille guards in the nation today. In 2008, Westin partnered with Wade Automotive. Wade, with 25 years in the industry and known for their bed protection products, also offers top quality wind deflectors, floor mats, bug shields and hood scoops for trucks and automotive applications. The partnership of Westin and Wade Automotive brings a full line of Truck, SUV, Car and CUV products to the automotive industry.
1. Will not fit with O.E. skirt cladding.
2. Requires board to be shortened.
3. Models with mud flaps use 69 Boards 27-6110, 6115, 6610
4. No Drill application.
5. Molded Board Gap strip 27-9901 recommended, sold separately
6. Excludes models with mud flaps.
7. Excludes Daytona, Rumble Bee and SRT-10 models.
8. Will not fit on vehicles equipped with power retracting boards.
9. Optional Light Kit, part 27-6000, not usable.
10. Heritage Edition only.
11. Excludes Sport model.
12. Excludes Diesel model.
13. Excludes Trail Edition.
14. Excludes Eco-Boost model.
15. Trimming of DEF tank cover required.
16. Minor trimming of driver side splash shield required
17. Excludes Classic.
18. Includes Diesel.
19. Excludes Heritage Edition.
20. 2003 models w/ A/C will need adjusting
21. Excludes 1999 - 2000 New Body Style
Write a Review