Technalon covers (made with Block-It Evolution fabric) feature 4-layer polypropylene construction for maximum protection in all weather conditions. Often imitated, but never equaled, this U.S. made fabric is used by millions of satisfied car enthusiasts around the world. Sizes are available for cars, vans, pickups, SUV's and station wagons. It is available in the color tan. All 400 Series Vehicle Covers feature double stitched overlapping seams that are strong and durable. Neoprene elastic is sewn into the front and rear hems to help hold the cover in place. Reinforced, non-scratch grommets include a protective flap on the backside and can be used with a tie-down rope.
Started in 1965, as a two employee operation, Team Covercraft has grown to almost 400 strong, manufacturing quality specialty softgoods for distribution around the world.
They are ISO9001/QS9000 quality systems certified, using state-of-the-art production equipment to assure they meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
They are proud of the products they make and the services they provide, that's why you'll find Covercraftsmanship in everything they produce!
- Naturally Moisture Resistant - Acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap and bird droppings will not harm the fabric.
Breathable - Dries quickly because air can easily circulate through the fabric.
- Dust / Pollution Barrier - The two middle layers of Evolution fabric act as a filtration barrier against most airborne pollutants as small as 0.1 microns (smaller than talc).
- Impact Absorption - 4-layer thickness absorbs impacts better than any other vehicle cover fabric to help protect the finish from nicks, dings, dents and scratches.
- Easy To Use - Since the fabric is breathable, it doesn't trap air and "parachute" during installation and removal. It also won't shrink or stretch and retains it's tailored shape.
- Four (4) Year Limited Warranty - Against defects in workmanship and/or the fabric becoming unserviceable during normal use. Covercraft will repair or replace, to the original purchaser, after required inspection.